'Tis the season of sales and sweet bargains, but we have some ethical concerns with the crazy consumerism of 'Black Friday' and the lead-up to Christmas.
However, we all love a good deal so, here's a guilt-free alternative to the madness, full of sustainable and ethically-produced clothing for you and yours.
We call it Green Friday.
Buy with a good conscience at Hoopla Kids.
includes 2 mystery print onesies (you say what size you'd like)
includes 2 mystery print t-shirts (you say what size you'd like)
includes 2 mystery print dresses (you say what size you'd like)
PLUS make sure you check out our Last Chance page - we've just added some new prints to the collection.
*How it works:
Choose your style and choose your size and we'll choose you two items with love from the gems of our Last Chance page.
- Sorry no exchanges or returns on our lucky dip stock.
- Sizes can be exchanged if necessary but the same print may not be available.
- You can request two sizes per lucky dip.
- Any extra comments please leave us a note at the checkout.
- Offer Valid until midnight 28th November.
- Available while stocks last - if your chosen size is sold out we will substitute with the next size up.
Also in Blog
These bundles are for someone in need of a bit of cheer. A gift to brighten someone’s day. This year has been tough for many people, for all sorts of reasons, and we think these small parcels of happiness can do a world of good.
With a range of hoodies, singlets, short sleeved tops, dresses, and even boxer and brief undies, you're sure to cause a fright in this sustainably made, organic cotton, spooktakular clothing.