PaperKrane Size Chart
FOR BEST RESULTS...
These size charts are specific to Paperkrane shoes, and may differ from your usual footwear so we always recommend you measure before ordering.
- Measure BOTH feet. (Use the measurements from the longer one)
- Look where those measurements fit within the "BEST FIT" column.
- The BEST FIT takes into account having between 7mm - 12mm wiggle room in front of your toes. If your foot measurements are closer to the end of the "BEST FIT" recommendation, then we would suggest the next size up.
If needing more detailed instructions on "How to Measure" please scroll down below the size charts.
HOW TO MEASURE
Stand with feet on a piece of paper, and mark where the end of the longest toe/s are, and middle point of the back of the heel.
Use a ruler to measure between those two points. (Use your longest foot measurement - Look at the "BEST FIT" column to see where the foot fits best.
* If closer to the end of the "BEST FIT" measurements then the next size up will be a better choice.
For most comfortable fit, aim to have up to 7-12mm of extra space in the shoe.
If socks will be worn in the shoes, pop on the socks and then measure in the same manner.
We include a width measurement across the ball of the shoe, this is a measurement of the FLATTEST part of the sole, so there is always more available space than stated, as the sole curves out and up giving your feet more room to spread.
Paperkrane shoes also have a natural rubber sole that is able to flex with a foot, which helps accommodate feet that have more width.
While the available length measurements are the same across all styles, the upper construction affects the fit and feel of the shoe.
PaperKrane chelsea boot in a gorgeous chocolate brown. A true classic that is sure to please.
PaperKrane barefoot shoes are optimal for creating perfect foot freedom because they’re featherweight (light), flat (zero drop), foot-shaped (wider toe box) and flexible. But at the same time, they are FUN!
CHELSEA PK | CONSTRUCTION
- FLEXI - Natural rubber sole that packs a punch in the flex department
- Lovely leather uppers with light leather lining + elastic + stitched sole for extra reinforcement.
Paperkrane has their own unique sizing. Please make sure you measure your feet, using the instructions and size charts - HERE.
SHOE CARE | CLEANING
- To make cleaning your PKs easier we suggest treating with a leather protector first. You may also prefer to use a polish of the same colour.
- FLEXI SOLES - Spot clean, wipe, or dry brush - DO NOT machine wash.
- Do not soak in water to avoid any damage to the leather.
- Brush or wipe the soles to clean
Colours may vary from screen to screen, and natural markings of suede and leather will vary from pair to pair. As with any item made from fabric or leather, wear and tear is part of the normal life of this item, every line or mark tells the story of an adventure your little one has been on.