Candy Cane Hi Tops
PaperKrane Size Chart
FOR BEST RESULTS...
These size charts are specific to Paperkrane shoes, and may differ from your usual footwear so we always recommend you measure before ordering.
- Measure BOTH feet. (Use the measurements from the longer one)
- Look where those measurements fit within the "BEST FIT" column.
- The BEST FIT takes into account having between 7mm - 12mm wiggle room in front of your toes. If your foot measurements are closer to the end of the "BEST FIT" recommendation, then we would suggest the next size up.
If needing more detailed instructions on "How to Measure" please scroll down below the size charts.
HOW TO MEASURE
Stand with feet on a piece of paper, and mark where the end of the longest toe/s are, and middle point of the back of the heel.
Use a ruler to measure between those two points. (Use your longest foot measurement - Look at the "BEST FIT" column to see where the foot fits best.
* If closer to the end of the "BEST FIT" measurements then the next size up will be a better choice.
For most comfortable fit, aim to have up to 7-12mm of extra space in the shoe.
If socks will be worn in the shoes, pop on the socks and then measure in the same manner.
We include a width measurement across the ball of the shoe, this is a measurement of the FLATTEST part of the sole, so there is always more available space than stated, as the sole curves out and up giving your feet more room to spread.
Paperkrane shoes also have a natural rubber sole that is able to flex with a foot, which helps accommodate feet that have more width.
While the available length measurements are the same across all styles, the upper construction affects the fit and feel of the shoe.
Show-stopping red leather hightops with red and white candy cane soles!
PaperKrane barefoot shoes are optimal for creating perfect foot freedom because they’re featherweight (light), flat (zero drop), foot-shaped (wider toe box) and flexible. But at the same time, they are FUN!
HIGH LACE PK | CONSTRUCTION
- FLEXI - Natural rubber sole that packs a punch in the flex department
- Buttery soft leather uppers with microsuede insole lining.
- Regular style laces - which can be easily be swapped out to customise your style.
Refer to the PK to find your closest fit - SIZE CHART
SHOE CARE | CLEANING
- To make cleaning your PKs easier we suggest treating with a waterproof stain protector first. One that is suitable for fabric.
- FLEXI SOLES - Spot clean, brush, or wet wipe - Do not machine wash.
- Do not leave to soak in water to avoid any damage to the uppers and glue.
Colours may vary from screen to screen. As with any item made from fibres and that is an absorbent material, natural markings or thread anomalies may be found in the outer material, and wear and tear from regular use will be part of the normal life of this item, every line, scuff, or mark tells the story of an adventure your little one has been on.