80 (6 - 12 Months)
EcoSplash All-in-One (Victoria Blue Raindrop)
This popular EcoSplash all-in-one suit is back in a new raindrop print. Made using recycled fabrics, this super waterproof and breathable splashsuit is ideal for roaming outdoors on colder days from spring all the way to autumn.
The puddle suit has taped seams and practical waterproof zips which make it super waterproof (up to 5000mm). The sleeves and hood have contrast elasticated binding on the edges which, together with the fun, bold prints, make your children easy to spot. The EcoSplash all-in-one suit is super warm, ideal for colder days, thanks to the cosy fleece lining. For little adventurers from 12 months, the legs have handy adjustable stirrups – perfect to secure them over gumboots. The reflective print and zip pulls ensure better visibility and safety on darker days. Plus, it's machine washable.
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabric
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Extra long zip for easy on and off
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months-6yrs
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
Outer : 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee.
Lining to hood and body: 100% polyester microfleece.
Lining to sleeve: 100% polyester taffeta