Red Peaks All-in-One Scampsuit
Super warm and waterproof, this best-selling Scampsuit is perfect to protect children from cold wind, mud, puddles and snow. One of the most versatile products available in the Muddy Puddles range, it is great for all kinds of outdoor adventures, even skiing. Fully breathable, it will keep children warm without overheating. The Scampsuit has a removable fleece suit which can be used on its own as a comfy all-in-one suit for milder weather days. The adjustable pointy hood with soft Sherpa lining and protective dual storm flap keeps out the rain, snow, and wind. The suit has elasticated wrist cuffs and adjustable foot stirrups from 12 months up for extra waterproof protection. For smaller explorers (0-12 months), there are practical fold-over feet and protective hand warmers. The Scampsuit is equipped with inner elasticated snow gaiters to fit over ski and snow boots. Thanks to the hardwearing herringbone fabric the suit is super durable, and just in case it gets a little too muddy, it is also machine washable.
- Waterproof to 10000mm
- Breathable to 3000gm2
- Hardwearing herringbone fabric
- Removable fleece suit for milder weather (can also be used on its own as a comfy all-in-one suit)
- Sherpa hood lining
- Adjustable pointy hood
- Machine washable
- Elasticated wrist cuffs and dual storm flap to stop the rain getting in
- Adjustable foot stirrups on all 12m – 6y sizes
- Fold over feet and hand warmers for the 0-12m size
EcoSplash All-in-One (Red Raindrops)
Made using recycled fabrics, this super waterproof and breathable splashsuit is ideal for roaming outdoors on colder days from autumn all the way to spring.
The puddle suit has taped seams and practical waterproof zips which make it super waterproof (up to 5000mm). The sleeves and hood have contrast elasticated binding on the edges which, together with the fun, bold prints, make your children easy to spot. The EcoSplash all-in-one suit is super warm, ideal for colder days, thanks to the cosy fleece lining. For little adventurers from 12 months, the legs have handy adjustable stirrups – perfect to secure them over gumboots. The reflective print and zip pulls ensure better visibility and safety on darker days. Plus, it's machine washable.
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabric
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Extra long zip for easy on and off
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months - 6yrs
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
Outer : 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee.
Lining to hood and body: 100% polyester microfleece.
Lining to sleeve: 100% polyester taffeta