EcoSplash All-in-One (Navy/Red Stripe)
This best-selling Muddy Puddles EcoSplash all-in-one puddle suit is now available in a new, fun print inspired by the great British fossil hunter Mary Anning.
Made using recycled fabrics, this suit is super waterproof (up to 5000mm) and breathable (up to 3000gm2) and has taped seams for extra waterproof protection. Designed with outdoor adventures in mind, it's ideal for spring to autumn for outdoor play, learning or family walks.
This suit has waterproof zips in contrast colours and contrast elasticated binding so you'll easily spot your children at the playground. Its cosy fleece lining will keep young explorers warm and happy as they roam outside on colder days. This all-in-one suit has elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups as well as reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility - perfect for gloomy winter afternoons. Machine washable.
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabric
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Taped seams
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Extra long zip for easy on and off
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months-6yrs
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
Outer : 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee.
Lining to hood and body: 100% polyester microfleece.
Lining to sleeve: 100% polyester taffeta