Last Chance Clothing
The Village on the Floor Long Sleeved Dress
$38.00 $55.00Size Guide
Coddi & Womple Size Chart
• Coddi & Womple playwear is designed to be true-to-size with a full year of growing room.
• Poppy the Puddle Pig dress is perfectly sized with a FULL year of growing room.
• The other dresses are generously sized, if you have a petite child we recommended sizing down – our size chart will help you decide what is the best fit for your child.
• You can shop an item as per the age of your child.
• Measurements indicated in the size chart below are in cm's and relate to the garment, not the size of a child.
• The measurements are given across the front of the garment. For example, the chest measurement for the tops is for the front of the top only. To get the full chest measurement, you will need to double the given measurement.
Please use the chart as a guide only.
|Dungaree||Full Length||Chest across front|
|Tops||Full Length||Chest across front|
|Poppy Red Dress||Full Length||Chest across front|
|Size 3||56cm||28 cm|
|Size 6||68 cm||32cm|
|Two Little Kids and Nature's Fairies Dresses||Full Length||Chest across front|
|Dress Mumma||Full Length||Chest across front|
There is a village living on the floor where all the tiny creatures crawl, over there and under. Silver trails are left by snails coloured purple and gold. In the Daintree Forest, when the rain falls it covers the ground cooling the earth too and swirling mushrooms grow on logs collecting puddles of blue.
Our long sleeve 'Village on the Floor' tee represents the smallest creatures of the Daintree Rainforest and how they work together in harmony.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - breathable, natural fibres.
- Long sleeves with foldable cuffs for warmth and extra wear.
- Perfectly sized with a full year of growing room.
- A deep rainforest - rain blue with a mustard orange trim.
- Simply the softest cotton in all the lands.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just as they are - because they are perfect as they are.